Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Cats are expensive!

Damn cats are expensive. I picked up a stray cat a few months ago and have only recently gotten nearly everything straightened out with him. He had ear mites, fleas, worms, deformed leg, upper respiratory infection and some goofy form of respiratory herpes that only cats can get. On top of that he took forever to learn how to use a litter box, has the nastiest crap I have ever smelled, and has a bad habit of getting "almond roca" stuck to his hind legs, which he then tracks all over my apartment. At this point, and he still needs to be neutered in a month, the bill for this cat is up near $700.

After all of that though, I love this little guy to death. He runs in and greets me as I get out of the shower every morning, and is *EXTREMELY* playful. He's also got this goofy way of sleeping on his back with his mouth open, that almost makes him look dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHUCK,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CARING ENOUGH TO DO THIS FOR A STRAY CAT. I KNOW CATS CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE AS I'VE HAD THEM ALL MY LIFE. THEY ARE WONDERFUL COMPANIONS AND HE WILL PAY YOU BACK IN KIND.

BLUE