Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"I take responsibility..."

My jaw just about went through the floor today when I read, that President George W. Bush actually admitted that he takes responsibility for something that went wrong (in this case, for the Federal Government's failure to adequately help New Orleans after hurricane Katrina). I mean those were his exact words; "I take responsibility"!!!

This is the same man who, when asked at the presidential debate, if he'd made any mistakes in his administration, wouldn't cop to a single one (the assumption being that we're all human and he had to make *SOME* sort of mistake in 4 years).

This is truly amazing, incredible even. It's not just me either, he made the cover of cnn.com in bold print, "I take responsibility...". I need to observe the color of the moon tonight...

No comments: