Sunday, November 06, 2005

An Evening With Kevin Smith

I'm watching "An Evening with Kevin Smith" tonight. What a great show! Kevin Smith can tell some great stories and really knows how to work an audience. One thing that really intrigued me was at time index 1:01:24 on disk two. There's a strawberry blond woman with a phone number written on her hand. I have a really nice DVD player connected up to a new TV (not HD) via expensive RGB Monster cables (not to be mistaken with RCA cables). The screen is about as clear a representation of the DVD that you can get with today's technology. I can make out the area code (320) and some of the other numbers, but I can't seem to see the rest. It's not that I don't have a life, but stuff like that jumps out at me and seems interesting to explore. Has anyone else observed that? Have you figured out the entire number? Ever called it?

No comments: