Saturday, November 05, 2005

Tech Ghetto

Some of us live in the tech ghetto. We're talented, intelligent and good at what we do. Secretly though, we know we're living a lie. It's easy to do what we do, so easy in fact that it's obvious to us that we're artificially limiting ourselves. The reasons are varied, job security, laziness or fear. When asked what we're specifically good at, we simply state that we're a jack of all trades, yet a master of none. Inside we realize that we've gotten as far as we've gotten on talent and that we could go so much further if we'd simply put more effort into ourselves. This is the tech ghetto. We're not going anywhere, yet we all dream of getting out.

Thankfully, I've gotten a chance to change that in my life. Working at this latest opportunity I'm creating something real that I can put my name on and be proud of.

No comments: