I looked up Narcisstic Personality Disorder on WikiPedia today. I was surprised to see the diagnostic criteria match so well with our current president (George W. Bush).
1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by other special people
4. requires excessive admiration
5. strong sense of entitlement
6. takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy
8. is often envious or believes others are envious of him or her
9. arrogant affect.
And while we're at it, Nancy Pelosi reminded us of this quote by King George prior to the 2000 elections:
“I think it’s important for the president to lay down a timetable as to how long our troops will be involved and when they will be withdrawn.”